Increase font size
Decrease font size
Academic Year 2017-18
Forms to Apply for Aid
- FAFSA | UNC code 002974
- CSS/PROFILE (for University grants and scholarships) | UNC code 5816
Graduate and Professional Students
Miscellaneous Request Forms
- Health Professions Student Loan (HPSL)Application:
♦ Health Professions Student Loan (HPSL) Application (electronic)
♦ Health Professions Student Loan (HPSL) Application
- Unsubsidized Direct Loan Request Form for Undergraduates
Use this form if you are an undergraduate student who wishes to request an Unsubsidized Direct Loan in addition to loan(s) already offered to you.
- Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Supplemental Form (Full-Time MBA and MAC Students ONLY)
Use this form only if you are a full-time MBA or MAC student who wishes to request a Direct Graduate PLUS Loan. You must also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Pharmacy Rotation Loan Request — Pharmacy students may request an optional loan to cover rotation expenses above the usual costs covered by financial aid. This request for additional loans is entirely optional.
Aid Processing Forms
Some of these forms may be necessary to complete your aid application. We’ll let you know through your UNC e-mail account and through ConnectCarolina if you need to complete any of them.