Increase font size
Decrease font size
Each year you must report all outside scholarships and awards you will receive, including tuition benefits from a parent’s employer. Please use the form below to report your outside scholarships and awards.
- DO NOT REPORT awards that already appear on your Financial Aid Award in ConnectCarolina for the Aid Year for which you are reporting.
- DO NOT REPORT the same Name of Award more than once.
- DO NOT REPORT awards from:
- UNC campus departments (the department will report them to us)
- the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority (NCSEAA); click here for a complete list of NCSEAA programs
- College-Sponsored National Merit
- the North Carolina Teaching Fellows
- AmeriCorps National Service
- Certain federal Veteran’s Benefits; click here for a complete list of exceptions
Once you have entered your award(s), please allow time for processing. Typically, your award will appear on your Financial Aid Awards list in your ConnectCarolina Student Center within a week or two. If you later find out that you will not receive a reported award or discover that you made an error, please email email@example.com and we will revise your financial aid accordingly.