We have extended the enrollment deadline to May 15, 2024. View the announcement



electronic forms

Most forms on this page are in electronic submission form. In the event you need to request a paper version, please contact our office.

verification forms

Verification form requests will be added to your ‘To-Do’ list in ConnectCarolina Student Center. You will also be alerted to view any requested items on your ‘To-Do’ list via your UNC email. Verification forms need to be completed before we can offer your financial aid. Make sure you pay attention to deadlines to get the best aid possible.

Reconsideration and budget adjustment request forms

The below forms may be needed in the event of a sudden change in your finances (need analysis review)  or to request an increase your budget for your individual expenses.

Need Analysis Review (Dependent Student)

Need Analysis Review (Independent Student)

Undergraduate Health Insurance Budget Adjustment Request

Undergraduate Housing Budget Adjustment Request

Undergraduate General Financial Aid Budget Adjustment Request

Undergraduate Underload Adjustment Request

You can learn more about how your financial aid is adjusted for underloads on this page.

Graduate/Professional Student Underload Adjustment Request

Graduate/Professional Student Financial Aid Budget Increase Request

Graduate/Professional Request to Add Course-Related Expenses to Financial Aid Budget (For Full-Time MBA and On-Campus MAC Students ONLY)

Loan forms

Loan request forms may be needed if you find you need to borrow additional loan funding and are eligible to do so. We ask that you think carefully about your expenses before requesting additional loan funding. To apply for a loan, you must first complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Undergraduate Unsubsidized Loan Request Form

Work-Study to Loan Conversion Form

Emergency Loan Application

Prerequisite Courses Form

Borrower Acknowledgement Form

Outside scholarship forms

Report any outside scholarships you receive. If you aren’t sure if your outside scholarship should be reported, see the outside scholarships page for more information.

For Student Use: Outside Scholarships Reporting Form

For Providers: Outside Scholarship Submission Form (Single Recipients)

For Providers: Outside Scholarship Submission Form (Multiple Recipients)

For Students: Limited Power of Attorney

Summer Processing forms

Summer Undergraduate Unsubsidized Loan Request Form

Summer Housing Budget Increase Request Form

Summer Emergency Loan Request

  • Summer 2024 emergency loan form will be available and can be submitted for summer requests beginning Monday 5/13.

Summer Work-Study Request Form

Summer Dental or Pharmacy Rotation: Optional Request for Additional Aid