Increase font size
Decrease font size

Academic Year 2016-17

Forms to Apply for Aid

Undergraduate Students

  • FAFSA  |  UNC code 002974
  • CSS/PROFILE (for University grants and scholarships)  |  UNC code 5816

Graduate and Professional Students

  • FAFSA  |  UNC code 002974


Miscellaneous Request Forms

Aid Processing Forms

These forms might be necessary to complete your aid application. You will be notified  by email to your UNC account or on your ConnectCarolina To-Do list if any of these forms are needed.