Increase font size
Decrease font size

Academic Year 2017-18

Forms to Apply for Aid

Undergraduate Students

  • FAFSA  |  UNC code 002974
  • CSS/PROFILE (for University grants and scholarships)  |  UNC code 5816

Graduate and Professional Students

  • FAFSA  |  UNC code 002974


Miscellaneous Request Forms

Aid Processing Forms

Some of these forms may be necessary to complete your aid application. We’ll let you know through your UNC e-mail account and through ConnectCarolina if you need to complete any of them.